BLAST is on a mission to take esports to the next level of global entertainment. We excite and invite billions of fans to join the esports revolution. We create live and digital experiences - from tournaments that pack out major arenas around the world to great content that's guaranteed to blow your socks off.
We work with some of the world's best game publishers and brands to elevate their properties into amazing esports experiences - having delivered tournaments, content and shows in a variety of games, including: Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six Siege, VALORANT, and Fortnite.
BLAST creates, produces, broadcasts and distributes premium esports entertainment underpinned by industry-leading technology - whether this be in the shape of intimate broadcast studio shows, packed-out arena events in all corners of the globe or top-class multi-platform content.
Reports to: Group Financial Controller Location:
- Assembling, reviewing, and posting invoices
- Clarifying any unusual or questionable invoices, items, or prices
- Preparing analysis and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Preparing and processing electronic transfers and payments
- Reconciling accounts payable transactions
- Perform the daily bank reconciliation
- Preparing weekly aged creditor reports
- Managing the Finance mailbox for the team
- Processing employee expenses
- Giving Concur inductions to employees
- Administrator of key financial systems (Concur, PLEO)
- Supporting the annual audits for all entities