Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories.
Due to our phenomenal growth, we now have an extremely exciting new opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join the UKPP team. The Senior Finance Manager - UKPP will be a crucial member of the UKPP Finance function, reporting into the Head of Finance - UKPP.
As the Senior Finance Manager UKPP, you'll be a key Business Partner for the UKPP Commercial & Marketing teams, supporting the Head of Finance UKPP with the forecasting and budgeting process, alongside fulfilment of key strategic business casing and working with the Commercial and Marketing teams to help deliver their strategic goals. You will require gravitas to stand toe to toe with our C Level teams.
- Reporting into the Head of Finance UKPP this role has end-to-end responsibility for the UKPP region, including delivery of The Budget, 5YP and Forecast
- Work closely with UKPP Commercial and Marketing Directors and their teams to analyse, interrogate and understand any deviations to plan, consolidate insights into Global R&Os and drive a forward thinking view of regional performance
- Support with Business Casing of new investments, ensuring activities meet the minimum ROI requirements. Refine company post investment analysis using insight to drive future decision making
- Oversee management of timely and accurate delivery of month-end. Review month end commentary for actuals vs budget/forecast for full P&L, sharing with Regional GM and other internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the UKPP Director of Retail Operations and their team to support Retail Staffing planning for both actuals and forecast
- Running the weekly SISO (Sell-in Sell-out) meetings to understand, challenge and identify monthly sales performance for UKPP. Work alongside Supply Chain to ensure our demand plans align with forecast expectations
- Work closely with our UKPP Accounts Receivable Coordinator, to ensure Retailer Contributions, DIF Testers and Returns are accurate and consistent with contractual obligations
- Responsibility for aligning with consistent suite of financial reports and models
- Frequently review key processes; recommend actions to improve and implement as appropriate
- Manage and develop two Finance Analysts, setting objectives and ensuring clear career pathing and opportunities for development are put in place
- Assist with investor reporting to Charlotte Tilbury Parent Co (Puig)
- Reporting into Head of Finance, UKPP
- Managing 2x Finance Analyst
- A born leader - you'll have experience inspiring, developing and leading an 'A-star' team
- Autonomous, highly organised, and able to prioritise workload effectively within a scaling business
- Fully qualified either CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Experienced Finance Manager ideally from a retail/FMCG background
- Proven experience in running a large forecasting process
- Commercial and analytical mindset
- Experience of people management
- Experience working and communicating with different levels and different teams
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum If, Indirect etc) and the ability to build models from scratch
- Flexible & proactive, with an eagerness to learn
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don't tick all the boxes - Apply anyway!
- Generous staff discount
- Generous product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid & flexible
- Dog friendly office on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM...APPLY TODAY!