At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As a Payments and Reconciliations Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day operational payment and reconciliation processes, ensuring workloads are covered and tasks are completed to a high standard. You will report to the Transactions manager and will be based in our London HQ. We are operating on a hybrid model where you will be in the office three times a week.
What you'll do
- Assist the Transactions Manager in managing a team of up to 4
- Work with the Transaction Manager to assist in improving the function, identifying areas for improvement and highlighting any inefficiencies in systems and processes to create and operate a global centre of excellence.
- Oversee and approve the reconciliation of multi-currency bank reconciliations on a monthly basis. This includes helping the team to investigate and clear any outstanding items.
- Assist the team in the raising journal entries and ensure payments are accounted for correctly
- Follow up with Payment Correction Adjustment requests, investigating further and collecting enough information for audit trail before approval
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly financial and analytical reports.
- Produce a monthly KPI pack for the Transaction manager to review
- Ensure new joiners have the appropriate training and knowledge to perform their roles.
- Resolve payment and reconciliation related queries, liaise with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Excellent managerial skills
- Knowledge of Payments and Reconciliations
- 3+ years of experience working in a global organisation
- Great at maintaining relationships across all areas of the business, able to engage with operational stakeholders
- The ability to encourage and initiate change
- Netsuite experience advantageous
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.