MavensWoos Private Equity firm focuses on high-growth companies across the world, with significant value enhancement with Operational and IT investments and transformation.
Investments range from large leveraged buyouts and roll-up strategies to minority growth equity for quickly accelerating younger businesses. MavensWood seeks to help dynamic businesses achieve successful outcomes by identifying and executing organic and acquisition-based growth opportunities that position their companies as industry leaders.
MavensWood Investments typically invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. MavensWood's investments vary in the level of ownership in order to meet the needs of entrepreneurs and managers.
This is an entry-level position in MavensWood's young investment professional development program.Primary responsibilities
What you need to bring
- Generate detailed financial models including LBO and merger models to analyze potential investments
- Perform due diligence on potential investments: meet the management, analyze key company metrics, review financial models etc.
- Create quarterly and annual forecasts
- Coordinate diligence sessions with co-investors, lenders and other financing sources
- Model and summarize current and projected performance for senior management on a weekly basis.
- Work collaboratively with deal teams, accounting, corporate and legal. Accurately summarize and present results to senior management
- Excellent analytical, strategic, and implementation skills
- 0-2 years experience
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and expeditiously
- Able to both take direction and show initiative as appropriate
- Proactive and high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Uncompromising with respect to quality in all regards
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity