The Instant Group are hiring!
We are The Instant Group, where work gets smarter for all: employees, businesses, and the planet.
As the world’s largest flexible workspace market, we take pride in...
- Providing over 250,000 organisations around the world with office space, coworking memberships, virtual offices, or meeting rooms
- Delivering the latest flex market data and insights
- Offering expert consulting services on portfolio strategy, procurement and sustainability
- Empowering 20,000+ landlord, operator and investor partners to capture flex workspace demand, boosting revenue (up to 30%) and asset efficiency
By seamlessly connecting supply and demand with data-driven solutions, we redefine work, helping businesses thrive worldwide. We shape the next generation of work so that you can achieve your best work life, every day.
Our clients (Prudential, Booking.com, Shell, Jaguar Land Rover, GSK, Hines...) trust our team across virtual and real-life offices globally, from London, Paris and New York, to Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.
Join our dynamic organisation, awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Property’ and continuously featured in the ‘Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200’. Build your career where innovation and connectivity meet, where we solve challenges and grasp opportunities together.
We are hiring an experienced commercial analyst to join our commercial finance team based out of our London office. This is a dynamic position which will partner closely with our high performing sales and commercial teams globally
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the commercial team to provide financial modelling and commercial analysis for our new business pipeline.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Financial modelling - conduct all types of financial analysis (Cash flow, P&L, NPV etc) to support real estate transactions.
- Scenario analysis and sensitivity testing bespoke model in conjunction with commercial managers to advise our business development teams and clients.
- Advise, challenge and influence on any areas requiring finance judgement or expertise.
- Review lease agreements to ensure the financial underwriting accurately reflects the commercial position of the real estate transactions.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) accountant with experience in a commercial finance role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel for financial analysis, proficient with formulae such as Index Match, Sum ifs, and knowledge of Pivot Tables and have financial modelling experience.
- Experience of working in a multicurrency environment.
- Understands and can advise on the commercial implications of decisions/options.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Previous experience of pricing, supporting RFP’s and tenders from a commercial perspective.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay scales reviewed annually
- Discretionary annual company bonus
- Private healthcare and life cover
- Hybrid working with a focus on connectivity, flexibility and bigger relationships as part of our workplace experience strategy
- Flexible working options
- Bespoke training programmes
- Lots of learning and self-development opportunities on our bespoke ‘Instant Learning’ portal
- Reward Gateway (discounts!)
- Wellbeing Centre
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
- Brilliant colleague recognition scheme that leads to quarterly and annual ‘let’s celebrate’ awards with great prizes
- Generous referral scheme
- Laptop / tech provided
- Early finish on a Friday!
At The Instant Group, we prioritise our people and our clients. We are committed to fostering diversity, equality and inclusion, providing equal opportunities in all aspects of employment. Our goal is a workforce that truly reflects society and our customers, creating an environment where every employee feels respected and empowered. When hiring or promoting from within, we see diverse experiences from a variety of backgrounds and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability status or any other dimensions of diversity.
Powered by JazzHR