Regional Lens Account Manager job covering Northern England & Scotland. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Lens Account Manager for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the independent optical market across Northern England & Scotland, covering between NE, CA & EH postcodes.
The Regional Lens Account Manager will successfully grow new and existing accounts, to ensure the company's ambitious growth strategies are achieved. The individual will identify commercial opportunities to create value for accounts, and successfully manage the delivery and execution of these opportunities. Regional Lens Account Manager - Role
Regional Lens Account Manager - Requirements
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of customer accounts to achieve revenue growth and achieve business KPIs, goals and strategy.
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of the territory, and customer accounts, identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Undertake data analysis of the commercial opportunities that are available to create value for customers and create innovation options to address these.
- Deliver insights to the customer to support their continued success
- Be the key point of contact for customer(s)
Regional Lens Account Manager - Salary
- Previous optical B-2-B sales experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
- Excellent base salary
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please click on the Apply Now link below.