NXTGEN are pleased to be supporting a very well know local brand who seek an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. You will be joining the business at a crucial time and will play a key role in maintaining the Purchase ledger function. You will be responsible for dealing with company invoices and play a pivotal role in maintaining relationships with some of the business biggest suppliers. As a brand, the business has grown from strength to strength. Main Duties:
- Processing purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Creating new suppliers accounts,
- Investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries as required
- Entering of supplier invoices in a prompt and timely manner
- Producing month end BACS reports
- Reconciling supplier statements to supplier ledger accounts
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing credit card statements
As a Purchase Ledger clerk, you will play an integral role in the day-to-day processes of the finance team. This is a fast-paced environment meaning my client is seeking someone who is able to work well under pressure. You will be working as part of a team and although you must display an ability to get on an individual basis also.
Prior experience in a purchase ledger position is essential. This is a very hands-on role, and you will need to be organised and efficient in your work. If you are immediately available, then please get in touch to discuss the role further.