Finance Business Admin Manager 37.5 hours per weekThe role:
Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group that is the fourth largest provider of private healthcare in the world. In the UK, we're growing rapidly, with 30+ hospitals providing diagnostics and treatment for both private and NHS patients.
As our Finance Business Admin Manager, you will lead the Fitzwilliam and Boston West Hospitals administration processes relating to all financial aspects in the Business Office in conjunction with the Finance Manager. You will be expected to provide commercial support to the FM and Senior Leadership team whilst partnering with business leaders to assess the effectiveness of process and ongoing profitability of clinical procedures.
Leading a small multidisciplinary team, you will be expected to implement actions to increase revenue capture within the hospital and work with other departments to implement and ensure compliance.
You will take responsibility for the daily management of all business processes that underpin NHS funded care, including but not limited to NHS reporting requirements, investigating financial challenges, preparation of activity & financial reconciliations and collection of outstanding accounts.Where you'll be based:
Fitzwilliam Hospital is one of Cambridgeshire's leading independent hospitals with a reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services since 1983. The hospital is situated in the quiet landscaped grounds of the Milton Estate in Peterborough and has 54 single bedrooms and one twin-bedded room, all with en suite facilities. The hospital provides services for both private and NHS patients.What you'll bring with you:
- Have recognised accounting qualification (PQ ACA, ACCA, CIMA) part or full qualification
- Management experience with proven ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- It is desirable to have knowledge of the NHS PbR rules, reconciliation process and Standard Contract
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Tenacity and resilience; a strong desire to achieve targets
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office Suite, especially Excel, with experience analysing large volumes of data to identify trends
- High standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data
- An ability to work under pressure and to cope with change
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare for you and dependents includes online GP
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Life Assurance (Death in Service)
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
- Over 8,000 discounts and special offers via benefits portal
- Book discounted cinema tickets on the dedicated cinema portal
- The Blue Light Card Scheme
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. "The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our 'Speak Up for Safety' programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more 'Time to Care'.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.