We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
We are looking to hire an exceptional individual to join our growing Finance team. This role has recently moved into our Internal Audit team at an exciting stage in our journey as we continue to grow and scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity to create real transformational change as we look to put trust and transparency at the heart of everything we do.
This role is a hybrid position, based from our London office 2-3 days per week. What you’ll be doing:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and risk plan at Trustpilot.
Who you are:
- Take ownership of the ongoing development and maintenance of the enterprise risk framework and annual risk plan, acting as the second line of defence in effectively handling risk within the business. This will include reviewing our procedures to manage fraud risks.
- Shape Trustpilot’s risk function and take it to the next level, providing energetic and engaging presentations to win over the Executive Leadership Team, the Audit Committee and the Board.
- Manage Trustpilot’s enterprise risk register and work with stakeholders and process owners to mitigate identified risks and operationalise recommendations made by the Internal Audit & Risk team.
- A deep understanding of the principal risks and risk landscape facing a company like Trustpilot, particularly with regard to technology and security risks.
- Produce and present risk management reports for Trustpilot’s Audit Committee and Board including but not limited to, actionable insights of the external environment which could impact Trustpilot, Risk Assessment reports, and Risks outside of tolerance.
- Content ownership for the Risk sections, including disclosures, of Trustpilot’s annual report and interim report.
- Work closely with Trustpilot’s Finance team to improve and oversee the development of financial risk controls and processes.
- Deliver training and advocate industry best practice to promote improvements to the organisation's approach to risk, and develop a company risk culture of the highest standard. This will include partnering with our People team to oversee our Ethics & Compliance framework.
- Conduct external environment scans, reviewing the latest developments and issues that could indicate a risk for Trustpilot or for the industry.
- Ownership and oversight of Trustpilot’s Policy Management Framework, ensuring core policies are reviewed and updated on an annual basis.
- Other ad-hoc tasks in the internal audit space as requested by management.
What’s in it for you:
- A degree or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Operations Management or a related field. Risk Management qualification desirable but not essential.
- Relevant experience in risk management at a senior manager or Head of capacity, typically within a software environment, with a proven track-record of delivery.
- Experience of 2LoD Risk Management with particular expertise in Risk Management Framework design and execution.
- A fun, dynamic and positive personality, who maintains focus in a busy setting.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills and an ability to work and build relationships across all levels/functions of a global company.
- Confident to exercise judgement and work with limited day-to-day oversight.
- A hands-on approach, comfortable working alone or within a small focused team.
Still not sure?
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month - think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh -- it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you -- we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.