About the Company
We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games. Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
As our Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in creating a best-in-class finance function, developing our controls, processes and the foundations for our continued growth. You will report to the Finance Manager and work closely with other members of management in supporting our business as it continues to scale.
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated accounts and reporting pack, including commentary.
- Managing the day-to-day finance operations for the main trading UK entity such as cash flow, payments, payroll and profit and loss.
- Responsible for the review of local entity submissions to Group.
- Preparation of the annual consolidated statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS.
- Preparation of technical accounting papers under IFRS.
- Liaising with external auditors and being the main point of contact for the annual statutory audit.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and rules within tax, VAT and transfer pricing.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with taking the lead on various process improvement projects and strategic initiatives.
- The role will be very hands-on, so passion and drive are crucial.
- Graduate with excellent academics (2:1 or above).
- Big 4 ACA preferred with 0-2 years PQE.
- Strong IFRS knowledge.
- Strong written skills.
- Have a close attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business.
- Experience in using Excel (e.g., sum, if, pivots, lookups).
- Self-starter, able to design and implement new processes, not just work within existing ones.
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events
Tripledot Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.