Winton is a research-based investment management company with a specialist focus on statistical and mathematical inference in financial markets. The firm researches and trades quantitative investment strategies, which are implemented systematically via thousands of securities, spanning the world's major liquid asset classes. Founded in 1997 by CEO David Harding, Winton today manages assets for some of the world's largest institutional investors.
We employ ambitious professionals who want to work collaboratively at the leading edge of investment management.
We seek a systematic equities PM/quant strategist with experience building and operating scalable mid-frequency equities trading strategies to join our Investment Management & Research (IMR) group. You will work as part of a collaborative quant group structure in which you will leverage significant technology and process resources provided by internal teams in order to deliver your strategies. Responsibilities:
- Developing and operating scalable mid-frequency (hour to days holding period) equities strategies for developed equity markets
- Working with quant researchers and other PMs/strats to enhance your strategy and contribute to others
- Liaising with technology and data teams to build infrastructure required for your trading
- Overseeing the operation of trading strategies with regard to trading activity, positions and performance
What We're Looking For:
- Previous experience and/or trading track record in systematic mid-frequency equities
- Excellent knowledge of equities signals, risk management, portfolio construction and execution
- Technical skills in data analysis, Python programming and understanding of instrument mechanics
- Leadership and communication skills to operate in a collaborative environment and drive changes required for your strategy
What We Offer:
- World-class infrastructure for developing and operating systematic trading strategies
- An exceptional opportunity to learn from others and have a broad impact
Equal Opportunity Workplace
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.