We are an award-winning, privately-owned, Glasgow-headquartered business providing security systems and guarding services to our blue-chip customer base across the UK. This role is based at our Head Office in Glasgow.
We are growing quickly and have ambitious plans to achieve a turnover of £50m per annum by 2030. We embrace new ideas and change and value everyone’s input into how we continue to thrive and grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to ongoing expansion and department growth, Prime Secure is excited to announce we are looking for an Invoicing Clerk to add to our Accounts Team within our Glasgow office. We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will work well in our office environment, and who can grow their career alongside the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and managing the daily business activities within this growing business. This role will support the daily operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
OUR CORE VALUES
• Customer Excellence
• Courage & Conviction
WHO YOU ARE
• Friendly with a personable manner.
• Looking to build your career in a growing team.
• Calm and professional.
• Energetic with a positive attitude.
• A great team player with leadership skills.
• Work with minimal day-to-day supervision.
• Proven experience as an Invoicing Clerk or equivalent.
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
• IT Literate, including Microsoft Office.
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
• Experience within the Security Industry would be an advantage.
• Raise invoices for equipment.
• Raise invoices for Security Officer hours.
• Raise invoices for fault charges/reconfigurations/keyholding and other products and services.
• Ensuring all New Job Notifications received from Credit Control Admin have been invoiced out and if not investigate the reason.
• Emailing invoices to the clients.
• Updating excel spreadsheet with invoice revenues.
• Responsible for the timely issuance of monthly invoices to clients on excel spreadsheets.
• Uploading invoices to the portal for clients.
• Review Timesheet Tracker and pursue any outstanding timesheets.
• Update spreadsheet with missed billing.
• General admin duties.
At Prime Secure, we value the diversity of our people and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds, and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.
Due to the nature of our business, all employees are Security screened to BS 7858:2019 standard. For people who do not currently hold a SIA License, a Basic Disclosure check will be included within the screening process.
As a fair and ethical employer, in accordance with guidelines taken from the 2010 Equality Act, Prime Secure Systems Ltd is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all, irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital/civil partnership status, sexuality, disability or age.