Role: Senior Commercial Finance Analyst - International Real Estate Business
This opportunity is working for a prominent and successful and Real Estate business with a brilliant brand in the sector and going through a period of sustained growth. You will be a crucial member of the Finance team, reporting into the Director of Finance. This unit of the finance team plays a critical role in supporting bid and lease pricing and working closely with the sales teams. The role of the Commercial Finance Analyst is to work closely with the commercial team to provide financial modelling and commercial analysis for the companies new business pipeline. Naturally this role needs some who is capable of building relationships with various stakeholders across the business and is adept at conducting all types of financial analysis to support Real Estate transactions. This role comes with a very competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and a clear path to progression in the future.Role
- Work closely with the commercial team to provide financial modelling and commercial analysis for our new business pipeline.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Financial modelling - conduct all types of financial analysis (Cash flow, P&L, NPV etc) to support real estate transactions.
- Scenario analysis and sensitivity testing bespoke model in conjunction with commercial managers to advise our business development teams and clients.
- Advise, challenge and influence on any areas requiring finance judgement or expertise.
- Review lease agreements to ensure the financial underwriting accurately reflects the commercial position of the real estate transactions.
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) accountant with experience in a commercial finance role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel for financial analysis, proficient with formulae such as Index Match, Sum ifs, and knowledge of Pivot Tables and have financial modelling experience.
- Experience of working in a multicurrency environment.
- Understands and can advise on the commercial implications of decisions/options.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Previous experience of pricing, supporting RFP’s and tenders from a commercial perspective.
Wayman Finance is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years’ experience within the Finance field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable Finance and Accounting agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.Application
To be considered for this Senior Commercial Finance Analyst position please forward a CV as soon as possible.