YouLend is a rapidly growing FinTech Company that is the preferred embedded financing platform for many of the world’s leading e-commerce sites, tech companies and payment services providers. Our software platform enables our partners to offer flexible financing products in their own branding to their merchant base without capital at risk.
We believe that the future of financial services will be delivered by customer-oriented tech companies that embed financing in their customer journeys, and we are building the solutions that will power that future.The Role
To meet the growing demand in our European regions, we are currently growing our European Credit Decisions Team . We are looking for a Credit Decisions Analyst who can speak German and will have sound knowledge of the region and its financial workings.
As a credit decisions analyst using YouLend proprietary solutions and guidelines to decision applications and price deals, being responsible for ensuring acceptable terms while deciding the size, duration, and price of an application and recommending terms of the deals for KYC and funding checks.
Contributing ideas to improve the ongoing processes, validating the accuracy and completeness of information received for each deal and liaising with the Credit Risk/Data Science teams to analyse and influence decisions.Requirements
- Speak and read German.
- Have financial knowledge of this region.
- Have 1-2 Year experience within a similar role.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be confident working with numbers and data.
- Be confident while analysing data and presenting results.
- Strong use of Excel or any data analysis software.
- Be highly organised and reliable.
Why join YouLend?
At YouLend, we champion diversity and embrace equal opportunity employment practices. Our hiring, transfer, and promotion decisions are exclusively based on qualifications, merit, and business requirements, free from any discrimination based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, nationality, or any other protected basis under applicable law.We offer comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Stock Options
- Private Medical insurance via Vitality
- EAP with Health Assured
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Modern and sophisticated office space in Central London
- Free Gym in office building in Holborn
- Subsidised Lunch via Feedr
- Deliveroo Allowance if working late in office
- Monthly in office Masseuse
- Team and Company Socials
- Football Power League / Squash Club