Product Head-Liquidity and Investment Solutions, VP EMEA
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Product Head for Cash and Liquidity Head reports to the MD in region of the Liquidity and Investment Solutions team within Institutional Services and will manage cash and liquidity products. The product head of Cash products is responsible for the development of a globally consistent liquidity products that support our client's cash and liquidity requirements. The team works with business and corporate partners to manage Sweep products, deposit management, overdraft management and works in close coordination with Treasury, Coverage, and Finance. Additional coordination with SSGA and Global Markets to support our investment product offering.
The Product Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, enhancement and support of State Street's cash management products, services, and delivery channels from conceptual stages through research, development, marketing, training, sales programs, financial metrics, and the entire product life cycle in support of the products strategic goals and objectives. Cash products include, deposit management, sweep products, DDA account services including, cash concentration, notional pooling, and investment services.
In addition to product management, success in the role will require the ability to build effective relationships and influence across other parts of the organization including product development technology, operations, product managers and business leaders.
- Oversee and enhance our products to ensure delivery of objectives, meeting time and quality criteria
- Represent the product in various internal management committees concerning deposits and liquidity strategy and engage with senior management to address relevant questions
- Drive regular budget forecasts in cooperation with finance/coverage to manage the product metrics and budget
- Provide SME support to coverage teams and the US regional heads to engage with clients on their liquidity/cash management needs
- Maintain framework and product inventory including all relevant liquidity products by cooperating with the responsible businesses
- Support various programs e.g. Payment, Cash and Custody, digital currency and T+1
- Compile regular industry and competitive intelligence
- Cooperate with Business Control Office to ensure end to end management reporting for oversight and transparency into Demand Deposit Accounts (DDAs)
- Instill a culture and environment of risk excellence and ensure compliance with regulations globally
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated balance sheet expertise and experience managing a dynamic operating environment in the Financial Services industry. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree and MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in cash management or Treasury management
- Exposure to payment and cash management applications
- Knowledge of Swift, clearing platforms securities services and digital solutions
- Strong strategic view, with ability to quickly assess complex problems, prioritize key issues, and focus on relevant facts
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills
- Proven ability to detect emerging trends, and encourage and make recommendations for creative change
- Ability to achieve results with the persistence and patience necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Experience leading operational teams to create scale while maintaining a strong control environment
- Possess excellent communications skills within an organization and with clients
A highly competitive compensation package is available to qualified candidates. The package includes base salary, annual incentive bonus, participation in the long-term incentive plan, and other benefits.
London Canary Wharf, in office four days a week
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
#LI_Hybrid This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.