Up to £34,000 + Company Bonus & Excellent Benefits
South London /Hybrid Job Ref: HD010200
Language Recruitment Services (LRS
) is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant
for a leading multinational company based in Southwest London.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining internal records, preparing management accounts, and providing support to the financial team. Main Duties of the Assistant Accountant:
Key Requirements for the Assistant Accountant:
- Assisting Senior level Chartered accountants with the preparation of month/end and year/end processes and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assist with custom functions while also supporting accounts payable and general ledger.
- Learning and producing VAT reports and deputize Treasury and VAT functions if necessary.
- Liaise with subsidiaries to authenticate payments and intercompany balances.
- Maintain and update fixed asset register and run monthly depreciation journals.
- Assisting with overseas company accounts
This role is ideal for a someone with a background as a junior chartered accountant, accounts assistant, part qualified account, bookkeeper or who is experienced in both sales and purchase ledger or general ledger looking for the next step. Please send your CV to discuss and one of our consultants will get back to you should your CV prove suitable.
- Experience in a similar role
- Part or fully qualified in accounting/finance.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 36 Years’ Experience in multilingual and finance recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer