Join us in redefining what it means to work for a CRO. Working at Rho, you’ll be joining a team who take healthcare and clinical research personally, with shared experiences that drive a passion to heal, cure and solve some of humanity’s biggest challenges.
At Rho, we’re committed to you just as you’re committed to us. You’ll have the opportunity to experience a thriving company with real stability - financial, workforce, and corporate, which has created a safe environment to innovate and develop over a long and rewarding career. With a collaborative team of smart, talented, and positive people, you’ll be celebrated and respected for your expertise and given the freedom to think creatively, challenge the norm, and problem-solve.
We’re currently hiring a Senior Proposals Analyst to join our team! You will be a critical part of the Global Proposal and Contracts Team, and you will have the opportunity to develop proposals, budgets, changes in scope, and various contracts documents for our commercial clients. You will need strong organization, analytical skills, and attention to details, along with the ability to interact with a host of global stakeholders, both internal and external (including your partners in business development, legal, finance, and operations, as well as customer and vendor representatives).
Our Proposals Team will tell you, joining Rho has been one of their best career moves in terms of contentment, financial rewards and career growth, which is why we have such stability in the group!
This role is a full-time remote position.
- Respond to email and other communication requests in a timely fashion using a variety of methods including but not limited to email, instant messaging and other communication tools
- Collaborate with Rho operational team members and Business Development to develop high-quality proposals, including budgets, assumptions, and scope of work text, in response to commercial sponsors' Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare RFPs for services from 3rd party vendors (e.g. electronic data capture, laboratory services, ePRO, or IP Management) including outlining scope of services, responsibilities, and other project-specific requirements to ensure alignment with project and client needs
- Prepare project and program specific contract documents, which accurately reflect the scope of services and agreed upon budget
- Provide account support and budget analysis for project teams with on-going projects, including budget review, scope change estimates, updates to payment schedules and timelines
- Conduct quality control reviews of any outgoing deliverables, including proposals, budgets, contracts, and changes in scope
- Respond to requests for information (RFI) from commercial sponsors
- Takes initiative to complete project-specific responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Provide excellent customer service and represent Rho to internal and external clients in a timely and professional manner
- University degree plus 3 to 7 years of Contracts / Proposals experience in business or clinical research, including experience working at a contract research organization (CRO)
- Strong understanding of financial principles and budgets
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced skill in Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, including the ability to format documents and create document templates
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of stakeholders both inside and outside the organization
- Strong Communicator: Demonstrate written, verbal and presentation skills to help showcase the successes of your work and Rho’s
- Committed to Quality: Every job at Rho requires an attention to detail, a deep understanding of our high-quality scientific standards, and an ability to care about every outcome
- High-Character: Contribute to our collaborative culture with honesty and integrity. At Rho, we value a strong team spirit highlighted by loyalty, accountability, and mutual trust. We work smart together, we work hard together, and we laugh together. We take responsibility for our actions, forgive honest mistakes and respect one another
- Critical Thinker: Rho values thinking. Draw on your native ingenuity, sharpened and enhanced by our intellect, training, and experience. We evaluate situations and opportunities objectively and incisively; we then craft novel, practical solutions
- Agile and Adaptable: Rho values the ability to change quickly. We eagerly anticipate, respond to, and take advantage of changes in our environment. We embrace risk but manage it by planning, accepting, and learning from both failures and successes. The opportunity to adapt and evolve energizes us
A few more things to know about us:
Benefits: Rho provides a comprehensive benefits package for all benefit-eligible employees, and generous paid time off, holidays, parental leave and bereavement leave.
Flexibility: We encourage a work-life balance that allows employees to bring their best selves to work while being passionate about their lives outside work.