Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Participated in cross-functional teams dedicated to developing initiatives that drove profitability and cost control.
- Drive the cost reduction initiatives through financial analysis and Rigour in implementation of the Analysis Findings for achieving cost reduction targets.
- Financial analysis for benchmarking.
- Analysis of B/S items and proposed area of WC improvements areas
- Preparation, deployment and controlling of Annual Business Plan and its monthly review with actual.
- Coordination with various departments to get required data, conducting cost studies, meeting information needs for each level of management, performance, and variance reviews.
- Developing MIS Report for top Management
- Strengthen Compliance Framework- Statutory Compliances, Internal Control.
- Make the presentations for CEO/CFO Review, coordinate meetings, and communicate results to leadership.
- Gathering and coordinating for data required for analysis from various departments, consolidating the data in Meaningful MIS & Release the reports on Monthly basis.
- Preparation & analysis of Cash Flow Plan, Quarterly Financial Outlooks, Tax Estimates and Rapid Estimates.
- Ensuring the Recording of Transactions as per applicable Accounting Standards
- Drive Analytics based Cost control projects with the help of Digitization tools like Power BI, BW etc.
8-10 Yrs. Post Qualification Experience in Analytics, Forecasting & MIS in SAP EnvironmentIndustry Preferred
Preferably in Manufacturing Automotive industry, FMCG, Consumer Durable of leading companies.Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting ,forecasting and Analytics.
- Possess strong analytical skill, problem solving, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Analyze meaningful and reliable information on a continuous basis to provide need base data for top Management.
- Good Knowledge of IT Tools like SAP, Power BI, BW , Advance Excel, Presentation skills etc.