Service Charge Accountant - Luton (Hybrid) - c£38,000 per annum
We’re working with one of the larger corporate agents whose extensive portfolio is managed under several trading brands UK wide.
With the latest systems and a well-established hybrid working pattern, they now seek an additional Service Charge Accountant as follows:
* Hybrid working, reporting in to a Luton office 2-3 days per week
* Minimum 1-3 years direct service charge accounting experience (either as an assistant service charge accountant or service charge accountant)
* Working as part of the wider Service Charge Accounts Team, dealing with service charge matters relating to leasehold flats under management
* Ensuring all Accounts & Budgets are issued on time, are accurate and are of highest quality.
* Analysing financial reports, including data on income and expenditure and balance sheet.
* Liaison with Property Managers in relation to resident/contractor service charge / accounting queries
* Maintaining the in-house system with details of payments made/received to/from residents, contractors etc.
* Any other tasks as and when required to enable the smooth running of the service charge accounts department.
* Whilst AAT or ACCA would be advantageous, neither are essential and can be supported in post for those keen to qualify and progress their career further.
Suitable Service Charge Accountants will come from a stable career background, enjoy working within a larger, corporate environment and have excellent all round IT awareness.
In addition to a structured career path and ongoing professional development the successful Service Charge Accountant can expect a basic salary up to £38k to start with ongoing reviews and uplifts based on tenure and performance.
If you are a competent Service Charge Accountant with a preference for corporate employment, meet the above criteria and reside within sensible commuting range of Luton, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info