Marc Daniels are currently recruiting for a Statutory Reporting Accountant to join a large global tech company based in Reading. This role will be right for you if you are an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with a background in audit looking to join a large progressive global company filled with opportunities for development and personal progression.
Some experience in industry is very desirable.
This role features hybrid working.
- Ensuring that statutory accounts and audits are completed in accordance with local requirements and company policies. This will involve liaising with external advisers and auditors.
- Ensuring agreed audit adjustments are reflected in the ERP system.
- Liaising with internal finance groups to obtain answers to auditors queries.
- Liaising with the internal legal department to ensure approval process for completion of the statutory accounts is met.
- Locating all statutory accounting information within the ERP system and compiling for the local accounts.
- Assisting in Preparation of UK subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Supporting the statutory reporting team leader with ad-hoc accounting projects
- Researching major accounting standard changes that impact our subsidiaries.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with experience in audit
- PQE preferred.
- Experience of working with or in international groups.
- Experience with accounting reconciliations..
- Demonstrates a proactive 'can-do' 'think outside the box' attitude.