ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CREDIT CONTROLLER
Future People Solutions are partnering with an estalblished Potters Bar based logistics company, who are looking for a enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their collaborative team.
The Accounts Receivable Credit Controller plays a key role in the control and management the business cash flow, contributing significantly to the success of the business.
The main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Producing weekly debtors age analysis with collection commentary.
- Allocating customer receipts with assistance from operational staff.
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with receipts and unpaid invoices by customers
- Chasing unpaid customer invoices and keeping communication flowing between customers & company
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out correctly.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors and customers.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation as it pertains to credit granting.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous accounts receivable/credit control experience (4 years minimum) Essential
- Experience with Netsuite - Desirable
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organisation skills Essential
- Excellent account management and Customer Service experience Essential
- Strong data entry & attention to detail - Essential
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- Working towards/ qualified in AAT, ACCA or QBE
- Approachable with the added benefit of being a keen problem solver
- Full UK drivers licence due to location
(Please note, this is a office based role with potential flexibility on a case by case basis)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount