Insurance Operations Leader - Transportation, Marine and Aviation - Global Broking Centre
Are you a Senior Operations Manager, with experience and a passion for London market operations and improvements? If yes, then come and join our market leading team and be part of our ambition change programme!
This is an exciting role, which will see you working day to day with our Transportation, Marine and Aviation Broking leaders, as well as COO.
Here at Aon, we work in a hybrid working style, meaning you have the flexibility to work in the office and at virtually at home too. With our GBC teams based in two locations, London and Chelmsford - we are happy to consider either location!Aon is in the business of better decisions.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.What the day will look like
From Leading Operations teams, to designing & delivering on process improvements, through to running small projects and participating in global change programmes, no day looks the same.
Reporting to the COO, you will interact with different stakeholders across the Transportation, Marine and Aviation business and other functions, such as Aon Business Services, that support the Global Broking business.How this opportunity is different
This is a key role for one of our largest business units, collaborating with colleagues across Operations, global broking, commercial risk, and the wider Aon business to develop & deliver new practices - be it system, process, policy or controls. This is to support core business strategies and drive business improvements.Skills and experience that will lead to success.
How we support our colleagues
- Excellent ability to develop strong relationships quickly, influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally and autonomously.
- Ability to organise & manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Ability to summarise complex solutions/concepts into a digestible format.
- Demonstrated experience in operations, risk management and/or excellence in a professional services environment such as consultancy, financial services, or insurance.
- Excellent project management competencies including a proven track record of successful operational transformation projects.
- Proficient Excel & data configuration skills - to be able to utilise data to support recommendations and to drive change initiatives.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two "Global Wellbeing Days" each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.#li-sc1#LI-HYBRID