An expanding organisation in the igaming industry is looking for a Group Financial Controller to assist in driving efficiencies and innovation, working closely with the CFO, the FP&A team and company stakeholders. Reporting to the FD, along with a salary of up to £110,000 per annum, you will also receive a bonus, critical health care, life insurance, pension contribution and more.
You will be responsible for providing the business with robust, timely and insightful group performance management accounts and KPIs against corporate goals, which is value adding to the business and enabling the business to make informed commercial judgements and decisions. As Group Financial Controller:
Your role will cover, statutory reporting, financial compliance, reporting analysis, tax, third-party relationships and budgeting, some of the detail of which is outlined below:
Were looking for a Group Financial Controller with the following:
- Manage the audit and the relationship with the Companys auditors
- Lead and manage the Finance team in delivering an efficient, accurate and timely full-year and half-year reporting process and audit, ensuring compliance with any relevant reporting standards including quarterly public company results
- Own the reporting and corporate governance disclosures, together with ensuring the right balance of clarity, transparency and freshness of disclosure
- Ensure best practice reporting controls and procedures, which stand up to scrutiny from auditors, etc as to the management and control environment
- Lead the Companys focus on managing and exceeding performance expectations, with particular reference to managing expectations against the companys reporting cycle (full year, quarterly and monthly)
- Articulate clearly the financial performance of the business, looking to optimise gross margin, working capital and Cash
- Manage the Finance team in ensuring the rigour, accuracy and efficiency in undertaking tax compliance requirements (Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, Stock Options, etc) in various jurisdictions the group operate in
- Proactive challenge to the meticulousness, robustness and competitiveness of the Companys significant R&D tax credit refund claim in various jurisdictions
- Overall responsibility for the Companys tax efficiency, ensuring proactivity as to tax planning structures
- Coordinate and liaise with third parties, suppliers and advisers; including auditors, technical accounting advisers, tax advisers, registrars, counter-party banks (for term deposits), money brokers, foreign currency dealers, etc.
- Coordinate the planning process, incorporating financial planning for expansion plans; assess and fully understand the requirements of these plans, and communicate them clearly to the Executive
- Manage monthly management reporting process in order to track and manage financial performance against budgeted targets and Corporate Goals
- Coordinate business case process for any major investment decisions, appraising all capital expenditure in light of group strategy and estimated return on investment.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage within a high demand environment, strong interpersonal communications skills, and a focus on execution and results are a must
- IFRS knowledge and financial reporting of the listed company
- Big 4 advantage
- Previous experience within the I-gaming sector/ environment would be highly advantageous
This is an exciting role at an exciting time of growth for the company.
To apply for this role as Group Financial Controller, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.