Hybrid Working AND Flexible Hours- Opportunities for Further Development!
Our client,a market leader
, are looking to expand their team ofauditors,
and therefore, have an exciting opportunity to offer to someone who is looking to take the next step!Prioritising your personal development and wellbeing
, this company have an amazing culture and office atmosphere. Withregular salary reviews throughout the year, various staff social events and continuous opportunities for development
, you will have everything you need to take the next step in your career!The Role:
In this role you will work with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other accountancy services. This will include:
Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Examine accounting records and practices of a business or other organisation
- Plan, execute and finalise recurring audit assignments
- Getting audit files ready for review by Manager/Partner
- Working closely alongside the client, reporting to the Senior Manager
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Supervise more junior staff both in the office and while on-site at client premises, including review of their work to ensure that professional standards are met
- Display rigorous project and financial management on all accounting work, control budgets and prepare reporting timetables
- Develop strong working relationships with the members of your team and clients
- Over time, you will get the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and develop into a managerial role, with further development options thereafter!