Our Customer Resolutions Team exist to ensure that every customer receivesthe highest level of service from our business and when things go wrong (which sometimes they do) that we put things right, not just for that customer but for all customers thereafter, ensuring that mistakes are not repeated but used to continuously improve our offering.
We are looking for experienced customer-centric individuals to join our team, if you are great with people, have experience of working in regulated financial services and are looking for your next challenge we'd love to hear from you!
What you will do
You will manage the complaints process by taking ownership of individual complaint cases and resolving satisfactorily within the Regulators complaint handling rules. You will focus on providing outstanding service to customers, receiving and responding to queries and requests and delivering against a range of performance target indicators.
- Ownership of complaints from investigation to resolution.
- Dispute resolution and liaison with customers / colleagues / external businesses/FOS..
- Support of root cause analysis through identifying complaint issues, errors and breaches.
- Demonstrate flexibility to ensure the administration work within the team is completed satisfactorily, which includes DSARS, legal claims, complex queries, and quality assurance.
- Pro-actively contributes to the growth and development of the department, always viewing change as an opportunity to improve.
What you will bring
- Experience within a customer focused environment, this need not be complaintsspecifically but experience in regulated financial services is essential.
- Ability to investigate complex issues and getting to the root cause of the issue while putting things right.
- Ability to empathise with a customer and take full ownership of their complaint from end to end.
How you will be rewarded
Along with your salary, you also get;
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Matched pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off, on us!
- A wellbeing hour to spend doing whatever makes you happy
- A wide range of flexible benefits from Cycle2Work to private healthcare
- Free breakfast, fruit, and hot drinks throughout the day
- Paid volunteering days and matched charity fundraising
- Free parking
At Secure Trust Bank you will not be a small cog in a big wheel, you will have the autonomy to use your skills and experience to drive our business forward and have a tangible effect on our success.As a business we celebrate achievement and have a range of generous recognition schemes that reward both individual and team successes. We offer excellent in house training and development schemes and a range of external qualifications to enable your progression and career development. Every single member of our team has a personal development plan to help them achieve their goals, whatever their career ambitions.