Our client, based in South Norfolk are seeking a Financial Controller. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the finance function and contributing to the ambitious growth plans of the business.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the finance team.
- Produce monthly management accounts and annual financial accounts.
- Lead annual, interim, and other financial audit processes.
- Prepare annual tax packs and associated computations for Group tax returns and R&D tax claims.
- Coordinate financial returns for grant claims and ensure compliance with grant terms.
- Support the Finance Director in forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Develop and maintain financial controls to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Act as the "Super-user" for the ERP system.
- Develop KPI reporting for the Group.
- Assist in planning and monitoring cash flow to ensure compliance with forecasts.
- Contribute to the development of ERP and other associated systems and models.
- Handle any ad hoc duties necessary to support the business and finance team.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of other MS Office products.
- Proficient in using Sage 50 or comparable accounting system.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- People leadership and KPI management experience.
- Effective communication of financial information to non-accountants.
- Personable with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously.
- Good attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude and lateral thinking.
If you are an experienced Financial Controller with a passion for innovation and growth, we invite you to apply.