Do you want to work within a progressive,fast-moving industry? Are you experienced working in an accounts environment? Are you helpful, friendly and team orientated? Fabulous - I'd love to hear from you.
Our client, a highly regarded hotel and spa business with a beautiful head office based in the North Cotswolds, are looking for a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with colleagues, the successful candidate will be responsible for purchase and sales ledger, invoicing, allocating payments and general administrative duties. There is no debt collection in this role as this is outsourced to a separate company. You will however provide ad-hoc support across finance and operations where necessary.
- Modern open plan office with free parking.
- Discount on hotel and spa stays and treatments.
- Varied working day with opportunities for career development.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of the role:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Preparing and sending Daily Revenue Report.
- General administration duties including answering phone, filing and post.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in an accounts environment.
- Professional communication skills and great attention to detail.
- Experience in the hospitality sector is desirable.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you. As champions of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, Hooray commit to reviewing every application we receive with complete fairness and equality.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Our purpose as a business is to pioneer ethical recruitment for a better working world.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 GIFT VOUCHER FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! *T&C's APPLY!