Welcome to Lomond
, the UK's leading network of lettings and estate agencies. We are not just a successful acquisitions company; we have established ourselves as a prominent player in the real estate industry. Our extensive network consists of 12 leading lettings and estate agencies, and we have made over 40 strategic acquisitions to date. At Lomond, we are relentlessly committed to excellence and dedicated to transforming the real estate landscape. With our team's vast industry expertise and local knowledge, we are here to redefine expectations in our sector and lead the way for change.
Now, we're happy to offer you an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic Finance Team
as our Purchase Ledger Assistant
. This is a full time, permanent position located in Horsforth, Leeds. You'll enjoy a standard workweek of 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is £24,000 per annum.
Let's talk about the role, it involves:
- Generating supplier payment runs to ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Management of Finance Inbox & Dealing with phone queries.
- Control of the Purchase Ledger, specifically inputting of large volumes of supplier invoices.
- Forecasting of cash payments.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and regional internal branch staff.
- To perform any other duties from time to time may be required to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
We're not just looking for someone who fits our team; we want to be a good fit for you, too! We're looking for individuals with qualities such as:
- Experience with Purchase Ledger.
- Experience dealing with supplier queries.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Accounting Software.
At Lomond, we believe in taking care of our people. That's why we offer some amazing perks and benefits through our engagement platform, LOMONDlife.
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Our smart spending app gives you discounts at over 900 retailers, and our wellbeing centre is packed with resources to help you get active, eat healthier, improve your financial wellbeing, and master your mental health.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers free counselling support sessions.
- Our annual leave purchase scheme, where you can buy up to an extra 5 days of holiday.
- Get the latest gadgets and appliances with our Smart Tech Scheme.
- We're committed to reducing our carbon footprint with our Cycle2Work Scheme.
- We offer enhanced Family Friendly Leave for maternity, paternity, adoption, and IVF.
- You'll enjoy competitive base pay that aligns with market value, plus incentivised commission and performance bonuses for most roles.
- Celebrate your loyalty with special days and celebrations for length of service.
- Planning for retirement? We've got you covered with that important pension pot.
- We'll support your professional development by funding your professional qualifications so you can reach your full potential and build your career.
- And of course, we like to have a little fun too! Our company socials bring our people together. So work hard, and then socialise even harder!
We're excited to offer these amazing benefits to our hardworking teams. It's our way of showing appreciation for your dedication. At Lomond, we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants of all nationalities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives.
Join us and experience a workplace that truly values you. Apply today!