We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our KGS HR Shared Services team supporting Koch Businesses across the UK and Ireland for payroll and benefit administration. The Koch Global Services Payroll Group is responsible for delivering excellent Consumer and Customer services to multiple Koch Companies in the UK.Our Team
In this role you will be working as part of our dynamic payroll team located in Gloucester, UK.What You Will Do
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Preparation of the payroll and related activities, ensuring accuracy of payroll calculations, adherence to minimum internal controls. In line with Country laws and regulations ensuring data is compliant and consistent.
- Delivering excellent Customer Service working with the payroll team, payroll Vendor, Finance and HR teams across multiple companies.
- Responsible for government interactions and statutory submissions for payroll and HR for the UK including P11D's, P60's and FPS.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly, annual, and ad hoc payroll, HR and Finance reports.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly pension contributions to pension provider.
- Preparation of UK HR payments.
- Responsibility for answering payroll queries.
- Back up and support to other members of the team including potential opportunities to provide support.
- Participate in global/local payroll projects according to business requirements.
- Support for internal and external audits.
What will Put You Ahead
- Previous experiences in payroll and / or Finance background
- Advanced excel skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude with system and data analysis skills
- Be a Lifelong learner.
- Pro-active approach to challenges
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- Quick learner with intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Customer service oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Experience of financial processes and General Ledger mapping
- Experience of Payroll Processing
- Experience of ADP iHCM/Ceridian Dayforce, Native Pay
- Experience of working in a shared service environment
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.Who We Are
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries: from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 Koch has invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies. Our culture is defined by the Principle-Based Management PBM philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.