Spencer Clarke Group are pleased to be working very closely with an incredible Accountancy firm based in the heart of Manchester City Centre
Due to a sustained period of growth within the firm generated from the success of their existing team, they are pleased to announce an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant
to join their team!
This is a permanent role and for the right person the perfect development role with both exposure and progression limited only by your own individual abilities and commitment.Your Main
• The preparation of complex accounts and tax returns, both limited and unincorporated, alongside oversight of the other compliance requirements of clients specific to each department. This will involve a specific focus on our most important clients and exposure to the tax planning of high-net-worth individuals.
• Supporting managers with the workflow and deadlines of your department whilst ensuring the support of our clients directly with the completion of a varying number of tasks across the team. Building a strong understanding of the clients and the department so you can step up to a management position in future.
• Supporting the team and junior members of staff with their own workflow and deadlines whilst assisting with their own progression and development with us. Quickly becoming a trusted member of the team and building your own knowledge whilst sharing your experience wherever possible.
• Ideally you will take the lead with client management to build strong working relationships with our clients. Liaising with specialists internally and externally to support their ever-changing needs and gaining a clear understanding of the day-to-day issues faced. As wealthy individuals operating businesses within the healthcare sector they present a unique challenge.
• Acting as a lead with cloud-based software so as to further support the migration of all our clients with the need to be ready for Making Tax Digital. This will extend to holding training sessions both internally and externally to ensure both our teams and clients are getting the most from the software that we use.Benefits on offer for you:
• Fully funded AAT and/or ACCA study support
• Dedicated career development plan tailored towards you and your path to management
• Senior peer to peer support and manager mentorship to support your progression
• Flexible working hours and working from home/office
• Regular team and companywide social events.
• Private medical cash plan and benefits package
• Annual performance related bonus (up to 10%)
• Annual salary review.
If you feel you have the right experience and attitude to excel in this position, please call Cat
on 01772 954200 or apply directly.
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Cat Rainford remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.