An Accountancy firm with GUARANTEED progression to Partner...
Spencer Clarke Group are working with an Accountancy Firm based in Lowestoft
who are looking for someone who has a real passion for progression and has an incredibly positive attitude.
Our client is searching for an ACA/ACCA Qualified individual who wants to join their firm at Senior Accountant/Junior Client Manager level.
This role will progress you to Manager level which can then lead to Partner opportunities within the firm.
Our client is open to those who are qualified by experience, however to progress to Partnership you will need to be Exam Qualified.
For this role, you must have experience working within an Accountancy Firm!
Your role will be predominately office based, however you will need to have access to a car to visit clients and attend client meetings.
What does our client offer you?
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing 1 per year up to 25 days)
- Modern, forward thinking environment
- No timesheets!
- Car parking
- Homeworking isn't available weekly. however you can work from home as and when needed during the month
- Exposure to large client based and a large sized portfolio
If you are looking for a prosperous career, to work alongside a growing firm of Accountants and have the enjoyment of flexibility then please apply...
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.