At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role.
The Client Reporting Delivery team is responsible for the production and maintenance all client reporting - including standard product related templates (KIIDs, KIDs, Factsheet) and more bespoke client specific reporting. The reporting covers multiple jurisdictions and languages.
The team is committed to the delivery of high quality and timely reports that meet regulatory and client demands. The role of Client Reporting Specialist forms part of a specialised team that manages the production and delivery of reports whilst ensuring continual improvement of day to day processes.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage change implementation including planning, costs and delivery. Focus on managing the early capture of requirements impacting new or existing report outputs
- Provide focused ownership and knowledge for the full content and delivery of reporting
- Proactively engage with the key business areas, including Product Development, Product Governance, Compliance, Front Office and Distribution Marketing
- Provide full impact analysis, including solutions and changes to business model for change requirements, and coordinate business sign off
- Keep up to date at all times with business and industry standards as well as regulatory requirements as they pertain to reporting document produced by the team
- To develop and use relationships with 3rd party data vendors to actively manage M&G data being represented in the market
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of data management or client reporting function within the asset management industry
- Understanding of 3rd party data platforms and the methodologies used
- Ability to handle and manipulate large volumes of static and dynamic data
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work closely with colleagues
- Excellent client service skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
What we are looking for:
You will be required to have evidenced high-level knowledge of retail funds across multiple asset classes. You should understand the detail and complexities associated with funds, static & dynamic data and European regulatory requirements to understand their impact on reporting. Strong investment and fund accounting awareness is also key for this position. UCITS fund knowledge is a must.
It is essential for you to be client and delivery focused. You will have the ability to manage high volume document workflows and will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build good relationships internally and externally.You will be highly organised, have strong attention to detail - both numerical and verbal - paired with effective problem solving skills. You will have excellent communication skills, alongside a positive and professional manner. You must be proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), advanced knowledge of excel is essential.
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.