We are looking for a Finance Manager to manage company accounts for all Technimove associated companies including, but not limited to:
- Provide a hands-on approach the role whereby you will assist with:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Maintaining good working relationships with our suppliers ensuring payment terms are met
- Purchase order creation
- Manage supplier queries and resolve issues swiftly
- Process payment runs
- Sending and chasing customer invoices
- Complete weekly bank reconciliation
- Staff payroll
- Creating and presenting management accounts
- Provide strategic, forward-thinking, advice to the Director
- Manage an internal bookkeeper Skills and experience needed for Finance Manager:
- Must have experience managing an accounts team or department
- Must have experience working within a business with a turnover of £4m+
- AAT level 4 certified or above, ACCA preferred.
- Must be hands-on and willing to assist in all aspects of the accounts function
- You must be a proactive self-starter with an eye for accuracy.
£48,000 - £60,000, dependant on experience Benefits:
22 days basic holiday (increasing to a max of 25 days), additional day for mental health care
Healthcare cash plan
Company bonus scheme
Company pension scheme
Personalised career development plan Working Hours:
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours), 09 30, however, slightly amended working hours may be considered.
This role is based from our Head Office in Croydon (CR0 4WD). Hybrid working is available, post probation. Who We Are:
Welcome to Technimove, where Purpose, People, and Passion are what drives us.
Our purpose is to revolutionise the IT landscape with cutting-edge professional services and data centre migrations for top-tier service providers worldwide. With expanded offerings, we forge stronger relationships with valued partners and clients, delivering exceptional service and solving complex problems through our expert team.
At Technimove, our strength lies in our people. We cultivate a diverse and dynamic team of experienced professionals and fresh talent.
Our inclusive and supportive culture empowers individuals to thrive and unlock their full potential. Through our comprehensive internal development program, including apprenticeships, we value personal growth and success from day one.
Passion fuels our drive, determination, and love for what we do. We are committed to providing the highest standards of service to our clients, regardless of project size. We seek individuals who share our excitement and want to be part of Technimove's future success story.
Join us in making a mark in the industry, driving innovation, and nurturing a culture of personal growth, professional excellence, and unparalleled achievement. Unleash your passion and embark on your journey with Technimove.