For this role we can consider both full time and part time hours.
The Role and Responsbilites
- Responsible for proactive collection of cash from a ledger of clients to drive down levels of debt.
- Work with fee earners and partners to overcome barriers to payment.
- Provide regular updates to management to highlight key issues.
- Work closely with Billing and Cashiering teams to resolve queries.
Other Duties and
- Monitor and action credit control inboxes.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of collecting from clients in the public sector.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage own workload.
- Able to communicate assertively but diplomatically in written and verbal format.
- Numerically confident.
- Team player.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Intermediate Excel and IT skills.
Capsticks is an inclusive employer
At Capsticks we value diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive working environment where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. Capsticks is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and therefore we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, background, culture, ethnicity, race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, neurodiversity, religion and beliefs.
We will make reasonable adjustments to our application and interview process to ensure that you have the best chance of success. We understand that there's not a "one size fits all" approach to adjustments so our team will work with you individually to understand more about your requirements.