Credit Control Supervisor for Agiito a Clarity Business Travel company Overview and what we offer
Who are we and who do we need?
- Refer a friend for £1000 bonus which is unlimited!
- Birthday Bonus - paid day off for your birthday
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Staff Awards
- Hotel and Airline Discounts
- Discounts on Sporing events and tickets
- Employee Assistance Programme
- OUR COMPANY CULTURE IS..... Bright, Energetic, Fast Paced and Rewarding, where we PROVIDE you with the opportunity for that brighter FUTURE!
- At Clarity we not only listen, we adapt and we deliver
Agiito, a Clarity Business Travel
company and a top 10 UK-based Travel Management Company which is part of The Portman Travel Group click here to view our LinkedIn Careers Page
and includes Brighter Event, Elegant Resorts
, If Only
and Destination Sports Group
With over 60 years’ experience, we are backed by the brightest people, and industry leading technology.Your new role
As a Credit Control Supervisor, you will be overseeing and supervising the credit control function of our company. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around leading a team to ensure timely and effective debt collection, minimizing overdue payments, and maintaining positive relationships with clients. You will play a key role in setting and implementing credit control policies, monitoring credit limits, and evaluating creditworthiness. Additionally, you will collaborate with various departments to resolve billing discrepancies and implement strategies to reduce outstanding receivables. This role is ideal for an experienced credit professional who possesses strong leadership skills, a comprehensive understanding of credit management, and a commitment to maintaining the financial health of the company through efficient credit control practices. Join us in managing and optimizing our credit processes for sustained business success.Responsibilities
- To ensure all roles and duties assigned to Direct Reports are executed and managed in a timely manner
- Monitoring cash collection targets and proactive chasing of monthly collection targets, to reduce the risk of Bad Debt and slow payers
- Team performance reviews and performance management
- Team updates and team meetings
- Completion of mandated Leadership learning and development courses
- Ensure completion of annual on-line mandatory training on data protection, information security and financial crime.
- Develop understanding of cyber risk and threat by reading and engaging in communications and awareness training from the business.
- Responsible for understanding and upholding the information security policies
- Support compliance and awareness to the information security policies and take an active role in sign posting their people in this area. Ensuring themselves and their team complete the annual on-line mandatory training on data protection, information security and financial crime.
- Support compliance and awareness to the BC Plans and take an active role in the testing of these plans as requested
- Support departmental activities and Projects as and when required
- Assist in the development of direct report
- Identify efficiency improvement within the department and other areas of the business
- Ensure the completion of all administrative duties and Month End deadlines / tasks, which may include Supplier contras, Consolidated invoicing and Statements
- NB This is not an exhaustive list of your duties/ responsibilities
- Current experience as a Credit Control Supervisor
- Demonstrate excellent Communication and People skills
- Team meeting / presentations
- Performance Management
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Numerate and logical with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; Word, Outlook and Excel demonstrating Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills