A new opportunity has come up for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join a successful and growing firm in London.
The Important bits:
- Flexibility - 3 days per week working from home as well as flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays (Time between Christmas and NY given every year)
- An exciting time to join - growing firm who have gained further investment with further plans for growth in 2024
- Newly created role due to growth!
- Easy to reach offices on The Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines as well as rail links
- Regular pay reviews
The day to day:
You will join a growing department working alongside the senior management team and partners, providing bespoke tax advice to clients and team inhouse. You will work on a broad range of tax advisory projects. The majority of your time will be spent working with the partners and more junior members of the team to delivery tax advice. You will get client facing exposure too. You will support junior colleagues on a day to day basis.
You will need:
ACA or ACCA qualification
CTA/ ATT Qualification