Elis is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions. Present in Europe and Latin America, we are a leader in most of the 28 countries in which we operate, employing 45,000 professionals at 440 production and services centres; this is a great opportunity to join a company that supports their people.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join us at our Birmingham team based in and around Birmingham where you will continually contribute to the achievement of functional objectives that support the company business plan.Why chose Elis?
You may not know our products and services, but each day we work with businesses that are impacting the lives of millions of people in the UK.
We are an ambitious business with plans to grow in the UK service industry and we have and unrelenting desire to become an employer of choice.
Elis is a meritocracy, and we promote and reward individuals who deliver against objectives, commitments and show great performance. Ambition and enthusiasm are key traits of our employees who live the values our business is built on; Respect, Integrity, Exemplarity and Responsibility.
Our culture of service and quality is based on the commitment of our employees, who are the company's greatest asset. Joining Elis allows you to become part of a business that is agile, creative and market leading in our industry.Role responsibilities and summaryThe Job you will be doing
Overall responsibility of the role is to retain and develop the existing customer portfolio by delivering exceptional levels of customer service by establishing excellent working relationships. Implement business strategy campaigns and develop the customer portfolios. Think like the customer and act as the voice of the customer internally while driving the business position.Key
What will make you stand out?Knowledge and Skills:
- Explore cross selling opportunities where appropriate to help identify Elis product offering and identifying the Customer's additional requirements
- Develop where appropriate Customer Account Plans to strategically identify and review future opportunities and risks
- Ensure the Company's growth targets for the customer portfolio are achieved on an annual basis
- Adopt the sales process methodology and develop strong value propositions that support the sales objectives
- Identify and gain support of key stakeholders in the customers organization
- Select and implement the best approach to win the growth opportunity and defeat competition
- Act as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Understand the needs and future requirements of customers through proactive account management.
- Clear communication of the progress of monthly KPIs to all relevant stakeholders including customer retention, additional sales and customer attraction
- Understand quality standards set by the company and agreed with each customer
- Retain ownership of the customer service level agreement
- Forecast and track customer metrics to predict trends.
- Highlight opportunities and threats to appropriate managers
- Discuss outstanding debt issues with customers agreeing satisfactory outcomes for both parties
- Review the commercial viability of accounts, recommending improvements or additional services
- Agree price increases with customers as advised by the Company
- Push for improvements, applying commercial thinking in making choices on existing and emerging customer requirements
- The effective management of notified terminations with a principle aim of customer retention
- Analyse lost business/complaint management data and implement appropriate action to reduce these figures every month
- Commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective negotiation and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to organise self and others to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Task orientated
- Customer focussed
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer & Elis
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Customer Service/Sales background
- Experience with selling "technical" products to businesses with an important post-sale relationship
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or experience in Account Management with a track record of success
The above description statements outline the principle functions of the role and is not an exhaustive list. The role holder may be asked to perform other tasks and duties commensurate with their skills and experience.What's on offer?
- 33 Days Holiday
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Food Allowance
- Private Medical
- On-site Parking
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Bonus & Commission
Then apply online! Your contact person:Mai Roseman
HR & Talent Resourcing Manager