- JN -012024-1955084
- Jan 30, 2024
Newly qualified or up to 12 months PQE ? Interested in a role with International travel, working with clients in the TV, Sports, Film and Food industries? Read on for something a bit different....
Are you recently qualified (or with up to 12 months PQE?) and interested in a role with International Travel? This role is a move away from external audit, and works with clients in the TV, Sports, Film and Food industries. Read on for something a bit different....
This international firm's Royalty Audit team works with some of the largest global Film & TV producers and sporting brands, as well as international brands in the food & beverage industry. The work involves auditing licensees on behalf of the intellectual property owners to ensure the firm's clients are receiving all revenues due.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn more about the Film, TV, Sporting and Merchandise industries, working across different territories and languages, and providing tailored contract-compliance assurance and advice based on agreed-upon-procedures.
Some worldwide travel is also a feature of this role. Clients are based in North America, Asia, Australia and the West Indies amongst others. The role:
As an Audit Assistant Manager within the Royalty Audit team you will:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of audit clients
- Solve complex technical matters for the team's clients, and project manage client work
- Oversee and develop your team to the highest standard
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your team and clients
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects
- Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you're supported through every stage
A professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA, ACCA or CIPFA).
Solid external Audit experience
Strong relationship building and problem solving skills Desirable but not essential
- Experience in dealing with data/ data analytics
- Project management experience
- Conversational Spanish or Mandarin (not a prerequisite)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.