- City of London
- JN -012024-1955152
- Jan 31, 2024
- £70k - £75k
Are you a qualified Tax Manager who is keen to working in a forward thinking team, in an advisory focused role, where you'll have plenty of progression opportunities?
A Top 20 Accounting Practice located a short distance from St Pauls is recruiting for a qualified Private Client Tax Manager
to join after continued organic growth.
This is a highly established team of c.30 individuals who provide market leading support to their clients, assisting them in areas such as Tax planning and advice, international private clients, probate, trusts and estates, UK resident and offshore trusts , and more.
The firm is very well known for career progression and you'll be supported in your building your career path right from the get-go!
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of Private Clients, delegating work to juniors, monitoring WIP and billing
- Review returns completed by colleagues
- Provide high quality tax advice and tax planning support to your own client portfolio
- Develop new work from existing clients, as well as business develop and onboard new clients
- Actively support business development and marketing opportunities
- Communication with the HMRC and other parties
You'll be able to demonstrate experience as a Tax Manager, and ideally you'll be qualified in CTA or ACA. You will need to be a confident communicator who is comfortable delivering advice, as well as managing other staff members.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.