- City of London
- JN -012024-1955145
- Jan 31, 2024
Are you a Personal Tax Manager who is seeking more career progression and learning opportunities, where you'll be supported from Day 1? This could be a great role for you!
A leading Private Client team, part of a Top 10 Practice, that are located in Central London are seeking a qualified & experience Private Client Tax Manager
to join due to consistent year-on-year growth.
From Day 1, you'll be able to utilise extensive and market leading L&D opportunities and ensure that a plan is in place for further progression through to Director / Partner level.
This is a thriving and entrepreneurial environment where you'll use latest technologies, collaborate with industry experts and provide high quality advice and support to your clients. Your
- Manage a large portfolio of clients, where you'll delegate work, monitor WIP and billing
- Provide high level advice to clients regarding their tax affairs
- Develop new work from existing clients, as well as business develop and onboard new clients
- Support Directors/Partners on interesting projects
- Ensure you are managing risk
- Continuously seek to develop your client and staff management experience
- Use the latest technology and working methodologies to better service
Ideally, our client is seeking an individual who has experience as a staff Manager, and has spent time as a Tax Manager in a Practice environment, able to delegate work and manage their own portfolio. You'll be a confident communicator and team player.
CTA, ACA qualified. 25 days & BH, discretionary bonus scheme, L&D from Day 1, flexible/agile working and much more!
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.