- JN -012024-1955074
- Jan 31, 2024
- £40k - £45k
Are you a Tax Consultant who is interested in working for the North's leading Accounting Practice? Check out the role below!
A Top 15 Accounting Practice in Manchester who are the leading provider of accounting, Tax, business advisory and wealth management services across the North West is recruiting for a Tax Consultant
to join their Tax team.
You'll be part of a specialist Tax team that provide market leading services to wide ranging clients from start-ups to multinational groups and household brands, no two days will be the same. The firm are Investors in People and provide a platform for you to truly excel in your Tax career! Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and submit corporation tax computations and returns for SME's and Groups
- Awareness of personal income tax issues relating to income from companies
- Awareness of advanced corporation tax issues, such corporate interest restriction, transfer pricing, double tax relief
- Advise clients on corporate tax matters
- Support Managers and Directors on interesting Tax projects
- Work closely with your clients and build strong, long lasting relationships
Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in Corporate Tax gained in an Accounting Practice, and be qualified or studying ATT, CTA and/or ACA. You'll be a confident communicator and team player, who has commercial awareness and is eager to progress their career.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.