- City of London
- JN -012024-1955143
- Jan 31, 2024
- £45k - £50k
Are you a Personal Tax Senior who is interested in joining a larger Practice with plenty of support, planned career progression and great clients to work with?
A Top 10 Accounting Practice with offices close to Covent Garden are recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior
to join their highly established Private Client team.
This position has arisen due to consistent organic growth and represents an excellent opportunity to join one of London's largest Private Client teams that will support you to help build your career in Tax. Benefits:
Study support for CTA is available, as well as excellent benefits such as 25 days holiday + BH, discretionary bonus, extensive L&D opportunities, flexible and hybrid working among much more. You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day running of your client portfolio, including billing and monitoring work in progress
- Prepare personal and partnership tax returns
- Help review returns completed by junior colleagues
- Be proactive with your clients regarding advisory matters
- Support Directors and Managers on interesting technical projects
- Support in the meeting and onboarding of new clients that will ultimately be managed by you
- Communication with HMRC regarding client matters and enquiries
- Ideally you will be ATT, CTA or ACA qualified
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.