is the leading workforce solutions provider to the STEM industries. We have talented colleagues in over 60 global offices and 45 countries. We are a people business - we transform lives through the world of work. We care about mental health and wellbeing, community engagement and our planet - we plant a tree for every person placed in a job globally! We have a passion for growth, including investing in the development of our people.Reports to:
EMEA Finance DirectorAdditional Information
Core hours: Monday - Friday.
Full-time: 37.5 hours per week.Role Description
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of the daily, monthly and 3-monthly regional cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Prepare and monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Expert knowledge of foreign exchange, currency restrictions and operational payment deadlines across multiple countries.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Airswift’s requirements.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Reduce fraud risk by implementing group controls.
- Additional duties as directed by RFD
Skills, Knowledge and ExperienceEssential:
- Utilise group cash forecasting methods to manage regional cash needs. (STCF’s)
- Work closely with heads of payroll, billing and cash collections across the region to manage cash requirements of the region.
- Optimise the use of cash across the region, keeping cash balances as low as possible.
- Work closely with central functions to ensure accurate and timely forecast information is available at all time.
- Be the main point of contact for regional banking arrangements. Minimise expenditure and optimize use of regional borrowing facilities.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording and reporting of regional cash.
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent level qualification.
- Previous Cash forecast experience.
- Experience managing Group or regional cash and funding.
- Previous experience managing Invoice Discounting.
- Experience of dealing with multi-site or international businesses.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
What we can offer you!
- Knowledge of D365
- Team management experience
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
Our Core Values
- Attractive monthly base salary + competitive commission/performance bonus.
- Genuine career progression opportunities, either locally or globally!
- World-class training programmes and development opportunities
- Virtual Onboarding Events exclusively for new hires.
- Team driven environment, supportive culture with a focus on work-life balance.
- Career breaks available after one year.
- Mental Health First Aiders to signpost you to support when you need it.
- Real time recognition through our employee reward platform where you can earn points to spend on what you like
- Yearly destination trips as part of our Highflyers program (Barcelona, Buenos Aires, etc...)
- Charity days for various importance causes such as Relay for Life and Earth Day.
- Growth - In life and business, one must grow to flourish and achieve high ambitions. Growthrequires change, challenge, risk and sacrifice - we will always choose growth.
- Safety - We create a safe and inclusive environment to protect the physical and psychological well-being of everyone we work with.
- Excellence - We deliver, holding ourselves accountable for results. Our customers see excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity - We are ethical, open, honest and authentic. People trust us to do the right thing for the right reason.
Visit our website and social medias to find out more! - www.airswift.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Diversity & Inclusion
At Airswift, we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are - the better our work will be
Powered by JazzHR