A global engineering and manufacturing business that covers multiple industries including, rail, construction and energy is now seeking a Finance Director to help amalgamate the group businesses and lead their finance teams.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the Finance Director will cover the UK and European arm of the business, responsible for a team of 10 financial professionals, 2 of whom will report directly to you. The business provides technology-based services and solutions for Telecoms, Fire Management, Automation and Materials Handling, Electrical Wiring & Electronics.
As Finance Director your main responsibilities include:
- Leading the finance team with vision and expertise, fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Partnering with the CEO and senior leadership to develop and execute strategic plans, ensuring financial alignment with business objectives.
- Crafting a comprehensive financial roadmap, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-term financial modelling.
- Overseeing all financial operations, encompassing financial reporting, internal controls, treasury management, and risk mitigation.
- Championing and implementing innovative financial strategies to optimize profitability, maximize cash flow, and identify new growth opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with banks, investors, and other stakeholders, securing financial backing for our ambitious initiatives.
- Leading M&A activities, identifying and evaluating potential acquisitions and ensuring seamless integration into our financial framework.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Financial Director from a manufacturing background, preferably with more than one revenue source, although this is not essential. Professional qualifications are essential (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a minimum of 10 years' experience. You will demonstrate strong financial acumen, strategic planning skills and risk management expertise. Leadership and Team Management skills are also essential.
£80K per annum, Bonus, Pension, 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays), internal and external training, employee assistance program, service awards, health scheme, wellbeing support, death in service.
If you are looking to join a well-established business able to offer stability and longevity, with exciting plans for growth, then make sure you apply via the link to this advert.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.