Finance Business Partner Cambuslang, Glasgow Salary - Excellent
Lusona is delighted to be retained by Walker Precision Engineering to source suitable applicants for the post of Finance Business Partner.
Walker Precision manufactures and assembles complex parts for the aerospace, defence and industrial sectors, and operates out of Glasgow, Basildon and Poland.
This is a new position in the company and the successful candidate will play a key role in analysing the performance of the business and reporting margins by client and job. The key responsibilities will include:
- Calculating and reporting KPIs, taking responsibility for reporting the margin performance of the sites down to job level
- Reporting KPIs, WPE contributions and contracts won
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the production of monthly Finance reports with timely accurate information
- Co-ordinating and overseeing the monthly review of WIP and inventory
- Supporting the annual financial audit
- Responding to internal requests for financial analysis
- Support continuous improvement initiatives throughout the business
- Developing financial planning & analysis and enhanced reporting and use of the ERP system
- Preparing annual budgets
The Finance Business Partner will build positive relationships across all areas of the organisation, so must have first-class written and verbal communication skills. It is essential that applicants are fully Qualified, ACCA, CIMA or ICAS and have experience in WIP accounting and job costing.
The client will offer an excellent salary, pension, bonus and healthcare. Hybrid working -4 days in office and 1 day at home.