Are you an experienced Senior Accountant ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a firm of accountants in Tenterden, Kent that genuinely values its employees? If so, this Senior Accountant role within this independent firm of accountants could be for you. As an ACA , ACCA or qualified by experience accountant, you will already have established yourself within a general accountancy practice and be looking to progress with a market-leading firm of chartered accountants.
Ideal for a person looking to expand their knowledge and expertise, the primary duties of this role will be around supporting clients with general accountancy services across accounts and tax.
This Senior Accountant role is well suited to an ambitious and career-oriented individual. This established and growing firm in Tenterden, Kent offers excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Requirements Skills required
- Preparation of sole trade, partnership and limited company accounts.
- Review of bookkeeping and VAT returns. Aiding clients with their software and procedures to streamline their bookkeeping process.
- Preparation and submission of corporation and partnership tax returns.
- Building client and team relationships.
- Assisting and aiding the training of more junior members of the team.
- Reporting and assisting partners.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Building client relationships and trust.
- Knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial but not required.
- Have a good understanding and be confident with a variety of bookkeeping software.
- £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private Medical Insurance
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch via telephone, our website or LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.