My Client are a top tier banking organization who currently have a number of audit's in flight and in planning phase. They are seeking a number of Internal Audit Professionals who have experience auditing one or more the following areas:
- Front Office / Sales / Trading
- Capital Markets / Traditional Investment Banking (Leveraged finance , ECM , DCM , M&A)
- Financial Crime
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Conduct Risk
- Change & Transformation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work within a team of professional staff or lead entity audits to assess key risks, design and effectiveness of associated controls.
- Identifying key risk and related controls, and testing controls to ensure design and operating effectiveness
- Identifying control weaknesses, discussing and agreeing these observations with senior management preparing well drafted audit reports and findings, and presenting these findings to senior management.
- Participating in the audit planning process, ensuring that audit documentation is prepared promptly and to a high standard
- Accounting Qullification : (ACA / ACCA / CIMA ACMA Etc)
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience auditing one of the areas outlined above
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and audits
- Strong Stakeholder fragment skills