Senior Finance Consultants - Manufacturing
Principals, Senior PrincipalsAbout Us
Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-line of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with a supportive, entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our parent organization Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth. The Team - join our European Manufacturing Practice
It’s an exciting time to join our expanding Manufacturing team. Our practice supports some of the largest global firms and most recognizable local brands. We’re keen to hire experienced project managers to help us manage newly emerging projects within this growing manufacturing business. Role description:
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in our Manufacturing Finance Practice that designs and implements transformational and innovative solutions for some of our world’s largest clients. Joining as Finance Senior Consultant with our Team means you'll share a passion for Finance & Controlling functional design, understanding of data model, Manufacturing process and product cost implications within ERP system, e.g. S/4 HANA. You'll be part of a multi-cultural collaborative team, and in this role you'll be able to see your own ideas transform into breakthrough results - this is an opportunity to make a real difference. Senior Finance consultant responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Apply your skills across the full Solution Delivery Lifecycle from Finance strategic views into the Finance operations realizations view in a variety of innovative clients spanning multiple disciplines
- Support the wider Industry X growth initiatives through skills enablement, asset development and Industry eminence
- Be part of a team of industry, software, and / or functional experts focused on Finance value realization
- Define new approaches in the Manufacturing accounting areas, e.g. product variant costing, tracking models and lean operations by Centres of Excellence to help develop the Manufacturing Finance team; increase the knowledge base among the team, develop new assets and methodologies to differentiate Infosys Consulting, come up with new creative approaches to respond to clients.
- Navigate a large organization and client stakeholders in Manufacturing Finance to bring together talent and assets/ capabilities to solve complicated problems for clients.
- Certified Accountant with several years in Finance & Controlling operations
- Operational Finance & Controlling experience in SAP and / or S4/HANA or other ERP systems
- Preferrable Direct Client Delivery experience, ideally delivery across several stages of the Delivery Lifecycle
- Expertise in Controlling Business Capabilities and Process Integration / Automation to related disciplines such as ERP, Shared Services, Product Costing, Financial planning
- Ability to control the work results and working hours
Why Join Us?
- A European based team connected with the global regional Manufacturing teams
- Attractive working environment with independent work in a team with few hierarchical levels and direct communication
- A work-life balanced environment with a mix of home office and on-site customer contact with a high degree of planning freedom
- A family-friendly Independent arrangement of the working hours
- We take care of you, e.g. in regular Manufacturing team meetings and further training measures
Infosys Consulting strives to empower their employees from all backgrounds to thrive, to grow in their careers, and to make a real, visible impact within the organization and beyond. You will become an integral part of a diverse and creative team within a genuinely innovative practice. You’ll discover an inclusive and collaborative culture, working alongside highly motivated colleagues within a learning focused work environment. By joining Infosys Consulting you’ll play a critical role in our successful growth story - we’re looking forward to taking this journey with you.
Infosys Consulting operates offices in London, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Paris, Brussels, Bucharest, Wroclaw, and Amsterdam. Your work location would be the closest to your home.