We're seeking a savvy, motivated Finance Manager to join our world-class Fulfillment & Operations network. We need you to function as the go-to source of business intelligence, as you help our busy Operations to continue working as smart as possible. We have an opportunities in our London office for a role that will require an element of travel to FCs within the UK
You will business partner senior management within Fulfilment Centres (FCs) to drive world class financial results. You will be the custodian of controlling all spend within FCs and delivering financial targets to plan. You will utilize insightful reporting to drive business results and you will look to influence key partners with your sound knowledge and financial acumen. You will have a strong eye for detail and experience of working with big data sets. You should be able to work unsupervised exhibit strong bias for action and a think big mentality.
- You'll use your expertise in the collection, analysis and management of quantitative financial data, as you utilise reporting to drive results.
- Via root cause analysis, you'll leverage extensive data to uncover any underlying process or finance related issues,
- You'll assist the team with necessary improvements or process changes, as well as aiding the creation of new measures to bolster productivity.
- Lead the ownership of all weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside all financial planning, forecasting and reporting models.
- You'll own the continuous development of efficient reporting tools to support decision-making. Wherever possible driving automation into the team's processes to ensure that manual analysis is being focused on value add activities.
About the team
You will work alongside a team of other members who work in both other FCs and in central roles supporting the likes of business strategy and PXT.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
London, GBR | Manchester, GBR
- A degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or another relevant field
- Relevant experience in a finance role including partnering with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Relevant experience in managing people
- Relevant experience working with Excel and large-scale data mining and reporting tools such as Python, SQL or Tableau
- Relevant experience in financial modelling
- Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we'd love to hear from you.
- Advanced or master's degree in finance, economics or mathematics, such as a CA, CMA, CWA or MBA
- Experience working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience working in large teams or at a national/multinational organisation Experience communicating complex information and solutions to senior stakeholders and influence decisions
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).