Working in our Group function You'll play a key part in helping our customer facing colleagues deliver exceptional standards of customer service and patient care not just in the UK but around the globe.
No matter your role, You'll have an opportunity to do work that matters. Making a difference to the lives of our customers each and every day, by helping shape the strategic direction of our business around the world.
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for working within the GIA team to provide independent and objective assurance to senior management, the Board and the Audit Committee on the effectiveness of Bupas risk management, control and governance processes. You will be working with the Audit Managers, Senior Analysts and Analysts to assist Bupa in achieving its strategic goals by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of these processes; and undertake special project work as agreed by the Audit Director, Head of Internal Audit or Chief Audit Officer; and provide an internal consultancy service that may be used by Bupa management, particularly in the areas of specialist knowledge.
You'll help us make health happen by:
• Undertake assurance work, and other ad-hoc assignments, as directed by the head of Internal Audit
• Deliver high quality reports of the results of completed audits to management through excellent verbal and written communication
• Assist in the development of the annual audit plans and provision of advice to the business around audit
• Deliver audit planning and development of the audit program, preparing all relevant audit papers and reports and presenting to the business
• Oversight of analysts on individual audits including allocation and review of audit work as well as day to day support and advice.
Key Skills needed for this role:
• Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, PIIA, CMIIA or equivalent) if from the UK or equivalent overseas qualification.
• A good educational record up to and including degree level (2nd class or above).
• Sound knowledge of risk management and audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g. flowcharting, interviewing, presentation.
• Significant and diverse internal audit experience.
• Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment.
Our benefits are designed to make health happen for our people. Viva is our global wellbeing programme and includes all aspects of our health - from mental and physical, to financial, social and environmental wellbeing. We support flexible working and have a range of family friendly benefits.
• 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
• An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available